For Order Inquires
M-F 10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Omaha – (402) 502-5650 Ext. 1417
Lincoln – (402) 467-1450
For Order Inquires
For Damage or Exchanges
Customer Care Department:
M-F 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Omaha – (402) 502-5650 Ext 1502
Lincoln – (402) 467-1450
- ORDERED ITEMS allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of ordered items. Seller cannot guarantee the actual delivery date of ordered merchandise. Note: Some manufacturers may take up to 8 weeks to arrive.
- ORDER CANCELLATION within 8 weeks of the order date will result in forfeiture of your down payment. After 8 weeks you may receive a full refund.
- SPECIAL ORDERS require a 25% down payment that is non-refundable if the order is canceled for any reason. There is no guarantee of arrival date by the seller on special order items. Arrival time could exceed 8 weeks.
- ESTIMATED TIMES OF ARRIVAL (ETA) when given, are what is estimated by the manufacturer, and are not to be considered a guarantee. When requesting an ETA please allow 48-72 hours for a response.
- DOWN PAYMENT of 25% of the purchase price and a minimum purchase of $100 is required. Once a layaway contract is signed, there are no exchanges, refunds, cancellations or other changes to the contract.
- BALANCE DUE must be paid in full within the contracted period. There are no extensions of layaways.
- FORFEITURE of all money down will occur if the balance due is not paid by the due date. This money is non-refundable. The merchandise will be returned to stock and resold.
- CANCELLATION of a layaway for any reason will result in a forfeiture of all money down.
- WITHIN 24 HOURS of a purchase, new merchandise may be returned for an in-store credit only. Returned items must be in the original packaging, undamaged and unassembled for a full refund. There are NO RETURNS of used or clearance items under any circumstance.
- DELIVERY FEES & WARRANTY PLANS are non-refundable at any time.
- FLOOR MODEL CLEARANCES are sold “As-Is No Warranty” and are non-refundable. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
- USED ITEMS are sold “As-Is No Warranty” and are non-refundable. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
- MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY applies to new merchandise only. 7 Day Furniture does not warranty furniture. Items will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of the manufacturer.
- REFURBISHED COMPUTER PURCHASES come with a 30-day warranty. All computers are completely reformatted and virus-free upon sale. Any problems encountered due to customer usage are repairable at a cost of $35/hour. All other problems will be evaluated by a technician and will either be fixed or replaced as appropriate.
- REFUNDS are issued only for merchandise which meet the above guidelines. Refunds are processed only on Mondays. If you purchase with cash or a check, you will receive a refund check. If you purchase with a check the refund will be processed within 20 days, unless the customer is able to provide proof of the check clearing. Credit card refunds are immediate. Financed merchandise refunds will be sent directly to the finance company.
- RETURNED CHECKS will be assessed a $35 Return Check Fee.
- RESTOCK FEES apply to any and all returns that do not fall within the guidelines specified above. Fees may vary from 20% to 40% of the total purchase.
DELIVERY AND CUSTOMER PICK-UP POLICY
- INSPECTION OF MERCHANDISE is the responsibility of the customer no matter if the customer is picking up the items or they are delivered. Notification of any problems must be reported to the Customer Care Supervisor within 24 hours. Inspection of merchandise before you leave the premises is strongly recommended. Merchandise that is picked up is at your own risk.
- DELIVERY SERVICES are non-refundable. Assembly of items is not Delivery Fee applies to one delivery only. If all items are not available at your chosen time of delivery, you can either pick up the remaining items when they become available, or pay a second delivery charge. Damage to items by delivery must be claimed in writing.
- DELIVERY TIMES are approximate. 7 Day Furniture is not responsible for any variance in times allotted, nor will a refund be given in relation to a claim made against the delivery service, in excess of the delivery charge.
- VEHICLE DAMAGE while loading merchandise is not the responsibility of 7 Day Furniture.
- TYING DOWN of merchandise is the customer’s responsibility. 7 Day Furniture is not liable for any damage to items not properly secured to a vehicle, or damaged caused to the vehicle or personal property from unsecured items.
- HOLDING OF MERCHANDISE will not exceed a period of 2 weeks of being paid in full or having a completed finance contract. Any merchandise held longer than 2 weeks will be assessed a $50/week charge.