In Town (Greater Omaha/Lincoln) In Home Delivery
$89.99 Unlimited Pieces
In Town (Greater Omaha/Lincoln) Driveway Drop-off
$59.99 Unlimited Pieces
Out of Town Delivery - Please Request Information In Store
DELIVERY AND CUSTOMER PICK-UP POLICY
*If the customer purchases items that do not fit into their home they will be allowed to re-select new items for the same price or more, or pay a restock fee of 20%. If there is damage done to the items 7 Day Furniture and Mattress Store may refuse to take them back or may charge a higher restock fee up to 50%. The delivery fee is NON-REFUNDABLE and the customer will need to pay another delivery fee if they choose to have their merchandise delivered again.*
- INSPECTION OF MERCHANDISE is the responsibility of the customer no matter if the customer is picking up the items or they are delivered. Notification of any problems must be reported to the Customer Care Supervisor within 24 hours of delivery or pickup. Inspection of merchandise before you leave the premises is strongly recommended. Merchandise that is picked up is at your own risk.
- DELIVERY SERVICES are non-refundable. ASSEMBLY OF ITEMS IS NOT INCLUDED. Delivery Fee applies to ONE delivery only. If all items are not available at your chosen time of delivery, you can either pick up the remaining items when they become available, or pay a second delivery charge. If the customer is not home within the delivery time frame when the crew arrives they will be required to pay another delivery fee.
- DELIVERY TIMES are approximate. 7 Day Furniture and Mattress Store is not responsible for any variance in times allotted, nor will a refund be given in relation to a claim made against the delivery service, in excess of the delivery charge.
- VEHICLE DAMAGE while loading merchandise is not the responsibility of 7 Day Furniture and Mattress Store.
- TYING DOWN of merchandise is the customer’s responsibility. 7 Day Furniture and Mattress Store is not liable for any damage to items not properly secured to a vehicle, or damaged caused to the vehicle or personal property from unsecured items.
- HOLDING OF MERCHANDISE will not exceed a period of 2 weeks of being paid in full or having a completed finance contract. Any merchandise held longer than 2 weeks will be assessed a $50/week charge.